In order to build a vehicle track, select a required vehicle. You can select a vehicle finding it either on a map or in Units section in the left menu.
Open Units and find the required vehicle in the table. Press Actions button and select Build track option (Figure 1). Then the page will switch to track display mode (see Figure 6).
Figure 1 - Build track using Units section
If you select a vehicle on the map, the page will switch to track building page (Figure 2).
Figure 2 - Track building page
The track building page consists of the following elements:
Figure 3 - Current data panel
Figure 4 - Map toolbar
- status indicator (online, lagging, not connected);
- name, license plate;
- date and time of the last message;
- fuel volume (if the vehicle does not have a fuel level sensor, then fuel consumption is indicated by a dash “-”);
- information about the driver (the driver is displayed as Unknown if they haven't been identified in a vehicle. If there were several drivers during the track period, they are displayed sequentially.)
- Report button with a drop-down list. On selecting the desired report, you be taken to the "Reports" page, in which this report and object will already be selected.
- Track button with options: “Today”, “Yesterday”, “Over the past 2 days”, “Select”.
Figure 5 - Object Information Panel
After that, the page will switch to track display mode (Figure 6).
Figure 6 - Track display mode
After building the track, the following buttons appear:
Figure 7 - Track Display Submenu
Don't show parkings option enables you to see the track without parking icons ()
Show parkings option enables you to see the track with parking icons. When the parking icon is clicked on, parking time and duration appears in vehicle information panel (Figure 8).
You can easily access information about other parking stops using buttons in the information panel, or finding and clicking parking buttons on the map.
Figure 8 - Parking time and duration
Draw tracks enables you to color tracks according to the speed of the vehicle (Figure 9).
Figure 9 - Color tracks
The colored track is presented in Figure 10.
Figure 10 - Colored track
Figure 11 - Movement and parking
Figure 12 - Reports button
Article Number: 3326
Author: Tue, Jan 14, 2020
Last Updated: Tue, Jan 14, 2020
Author: Анисимов Максим Михайлович [email@example.com]
Online URL: https://kb.scout-gps.ru/article/scout-online-tracks-3326.html